Thursday, June 5, 2008

About Me

Who I am ?
Myself Avnish Jain, A passionate Guy with focused AIM in life..
I believe in the saying “Life is a journey and not a destination”. I try to enjoy every moment of my life!


What do I do ?
By Profession i am Research Analyst working for a company in Gurgaon.
By Passion I am Ethical Hacker and i deliver lectures and seminars on Ethical hacking.
I do provide Training sessions for Passive SOurcing (Recruitment), on how to find candidates on Google, Head Hunting, how to extract Information of candidates, Googling of candidates, finding directories etc.. Do let me know if any corporate firm OR anyone is interested. U can reach me at passiverpotraining@gmail.com

Why I am here ?
I am here to meet my old friends, make new friends, Explore this world.. know people from other countries, states etc...

How can you reach me ?
You can scrap me anytime if you are inmy friendlist, if not then u can reach me to the following email id... helpmeavnish@gmail.com

No comments: